Man dies in three-car crash in Barnham
One person has died and another has been seriously injured after a crash on the A134.
The three-car crash happened yesterday (Tuesaday) at about 4.20pm at Barnham, near Thetford.
The male driver of one of the cars, a blue Citroen, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident.
A female motorist, driving a VW Golf, is in hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries. She was said to be stable.
Police officers at the scene closed the road in both directions at Rymer Point, between Barnham and Honnington, while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
A third motorist was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed this collision is asked to call Sgt John Hawkes at Suffolk Police Headquarters Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 3 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 4 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 5 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 6 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 9 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 10 Obituary: Farm merchant who helped save revered brewing barley dies aged 81