Man dies after crashing into tree in Sandringham
- Credit: Chris Bishop
A man in his 50s has died following a crash on King's Avenue in Sandringham today.
Police were called to King's Avenue in Sandringham shortly before 2pm on Friday September 3 following reports that a vehicle had collided with a tree.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance attended the scene and road closures were put in place along King's Avenue.
The driver, a man aged in his 50s died at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident to come forward.
Anyone with information or any dashcam footage should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting incident 187 of today’s date (September 3).
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47