Man dies in King’s Lynn’s Chicago Rock Cafe
Man named locally as Richard Warden, from the Wisbech area, died in a King's Lynn nighclub in the early hours of today.
Emergency services were called to the Chicago Rock cafe, in Norfolk Street, just after midnight.
This morning police said while the death was 'unexplained', it was not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
The man has been named locally as Richard Warden, from the Wisbech area.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers were called to Chicago's at approximately 12.35am following reports a man had collapsed inside the club.
You may also want to watch:
'The 34-year-old man was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he sadly died.
'Police are not treating the death as suspicious and the matter has been passed to Her Majesty's Coroner.'
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople