Man dies in crash at Stibbard
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man died at the scene of a crash on a north Norfolk road today.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the A1067 at Stibbard, near Fakenham, at about 1.15pm.
A Norfolk police spokesman has confirmed a man died at the scene and two other people, a male and a female, suffered injuries and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed to allow emergency services to attend the crash and it was reopened at about 7.45pm.
The road was shut in both directions between the B1110 Holt Road junction and the Fulmodeston Road junction with a diversion put in place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash should contact Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park