Second person dies following crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A second person has died following a crash near Norwich almost four months ago.
Police said the man, who was in his 70s, was seriously injured in the crash at Keswick on January 25.
He was sitting in the rear seat of a red Nissan Note when it collided with a black Ford Focus at the B1113 and Low Road junction, at around 12.30pm.
Police confirmed that he died yesterday (Tuesday, May 22).
The front seat passenger of the Nissan, a man also in his 70s, died at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge on February 24.
You may also want to watch:
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers. The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries.
The driver of the Focus received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Gary Balme at Wymondham Road Policing on 101.