Second person dies following crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A second person has died following a crash near Norwich almost four months ago.
Police said the man, who was in his 70s, was seriously injured in the crash at Keswick on January 25.
He was sitting in the rear seat of a red Nissan Note when it collided with a black Ford Focus at the B1113 and Low Road junction, at around 12.30pm.
Police confirmed that he died yesterday (Tuesday, May 22).
The front seat passenger of the Nissan, a man also in his 70s, died at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge on February 24.
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers. The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries.
The driver of the Focus received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Gary Balme at Wymondham Road Policing on 101.