Man dies after his van collided with a lorry on A47
- Credit: Terry Harris / PaperPix.co.uk
A man has died after his van was in collision with a lorry on the A47.
Police were called to the incident at Tilney All Saints shortly after 9.30am on Sunday.
A white Mercedes lorry and a white Nissan van had collided on the Wisbech-bound carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
The van driver, who was in his 50s, was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, with serious head injuries.
He died in hospital.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.