Man dies after two cars crash on the B1062 in Shipmeadow
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Emergency services are at the scene of a serious crash in Shipmeadow near Bungay.
Two people were treated at the scene, with one person in a serious condition, and the other treated for minor injuries
Diversions are in place at Clarks Lane.
Anyone who saw the crash should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 36 of January 8.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 3 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC