Man in 30s dies after crashing into tree
- Credit: Google
A man in his 30s has died after the car he was driving hit a tree in Tharston and Hapton.
Police were call to Forncett Road at 9.30pm on Tuesday, November 9, after a man driving a grey Audi TT collided with a tree.
Fire crews from Long Stratton and Carrow freed the man from his car and police closed the road.
Ambulance and air ambulance crews attempted to treat the man but he died at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Police are asking for anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving prior to the collision to come forward.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia