Man dies after car crashes into trees near Watton
A man in his early 20s died after a car crashed into trees at the weekend near Watton.
The collision happened on the B1108, in Bodney, between 12.45am and 1am yesterday and the local man who died was driving a black Audi A4 towards Watton.
PC Richard Peck, of the Serious Collision Investigation Team, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or the manner of driving of the vehicle prior to it. PC Peck can be contacted on the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost