Man in 20s dies after six-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision involving a motorcyclist and five other vehicles.
Paramedics attended and treated the motorcyclist, a man in his 20s, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed for several hours and drivers were warned to avoid the area before it reopened at 1.30pm.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging anyone who saw the collision or has dashcam footage to come forward.
They are also keen to hear from motorists who saw the manner of driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you have relevant information, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting reference number 42 of Monday, November 9.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods