Man dies after car crashes into trees
- Credit: Google Maps
Police can confirm a man has died after a road traffic collision in West Norfolk.
Officers were called to Lynn Road, Castle Rising, at around 7.40pm on Monday, September 17, to reports of a collision involving a black Audi car, which had left the road and collided with trees.
The passenger, a man aged in his 20s, was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital. Today police said he had died.
The driver sustained slight injuries.
Officers are still keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of the vehicle prior to the incident.
Witnesses should call the serious collision investigation team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 3 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 6 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 7 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 8 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible