Man dies after car crashes into trees
- Credit: Google Maps
Police can confirm a man has died after a road traffic collision in West Norfolk.
Officers were called to Lynn Road, Castle Rising, at around 7.40pm on Monday, September 17, to reports of a collision involving a black Audi car, which had left the road and collided with trees.
The passenger, a man aged in his 20s, was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital. Today police said he had died.
The driver sustained slight injuries.
Officers are still keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of the vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call the serious collision investigation team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'