Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- Credit: Simon Parkin
A man who died from fatal injuries in a car crash near Old Buckenham has been named.
The victim was named as Mircea-Mihaita Paraianu, 25, who was a passenger in a Ford KA which hit a tree along the B1077 near the junction at Fen Street, between Attleborough and Old Buckenham, shortly before 7.30am on Saturday, November 27.
Tributes have since been paid on social media and on a GoFundMe page, which had been set up to raise funds to be able to send Mr Paraianu to Romania, where he is from.
Paying tribute to him on the page, Katie Dragota said: "If you had Mircea in your life, you were a lucky person.
"He had so much kindness to give.
"He helped countless people and he never once asked for anything in return.
"He was a fun loving, out going, bubbly young man.
"Mircea has left a space in so many hearts that can never be replaced."
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash
The driver of the car, a man in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, theft of a motor vehicle, driving without insurance or a licence and being unfit to drive through drink or drugs.
He has been bailed until Monday, December 27.
Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact PC Bob Hardingham on 101 or by email at Robert.email@example.com quoting incident 92 of 27 November 2021.
Visit the GoFundMe page on gofundme.com/f/paying-tribute-for-mircea