Man dead after being found in Dereham town centre
A man who was found unconscious on a bench in Dereham town centre died today despite efforts to revive him.
Ambulance service staff were called to Aldiss Court off the High Street at about 1pm after calls about an elderly man not breathing properly.
A police spokesman said: 'We do not believe there were any suspicious circumstances.'
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof