Man charged with firearms offences after discovery of weapons at home in Brundall
- Credit: Steve Adams
A man has been charged with firearms offences after police seized more than 100 weapons from a Norfolk home.
Michael Cook, 62, of Holmesdale Road in Brundall, was charged today in relation to alleged offences in May.
Cook has been charged with two offences of possessing a prohibited weapons, two relating to firearm and shotgun certificate offences and two in relation to possession of ammunition.
The charges come after officers attended an address in Brundall on Monday, May 16 and discovered a large quantity of firearms.
Searches of the property resulted in approximately 120 firearms being seized, including a mixture of handguns and long barrelled weapons.
You may also want to watch:
Cook has been released on police bail until his first appearance at Norwich Magistrates Court on January 6 next year.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results