Man charged with drink driving after crashing into house in Dickleburgh
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A man from Dickleburgh, near Diss, has been charged with drink driving after his black Audi crashed into a house.
Police were called to The Street in Dickleburgh at 6.20pm on Monday.
Matthew Hamilton, 28, had driven off after the crash but was located later by the police.
He was arrested in connection with the incident and was later charged.
Hamilton has been bailed and will appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, May 20.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk