Man charged after brandishing a chainsaw in Beccles bar
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A 39-year-old man has been charged with affray after he entered a Beccles bar brandishing a chainsaw.
Mark Jones, of London Road South, Lowestoft, was arrested after police were called to The Kings Head Hotel in New Market on Saturday, December 10, following reports that he was at the premises with the weapon.
He answered bail at Great Yarmouth police investigation centre on December 21, where he was re-bailed until Friday and then charged.
He will appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court on February 22.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village