Man charged after attempted robbery at holiday park in Oulton Broad
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has appeared in court following an attempted robbery at a holiday park in Lowestoft.
Dean White, 23, of Bridge Road, Lowestoft, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court via videolink today having been charged with attempted robbery, possessing a bladed article in a public place and threatening unlawful violence causing fear.
It follows an incident at the Tingdene Holiday Park in Lowestoft on Thursday morning.
The case was formally sent to Ipswich Crown Court on February 26 at 9.30am.
The defendant was remanded in custody until the next hearing.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 5 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 6 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 7 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight