Man believed to have chased three youths from attempted burglary - police appeal for more information
- Credit: IAN BURT
Witnesses are being sought to an incident in which it was believed a man chased off three youths after a garage was broken into.
Police are looking for more information on the attempted burglary, which took place between 10pm on Friday and 7am the following morning in St Michael's Close, Thetford.
The incident saw a garage door removed from its runner but nothing appears to have been stolen, according to police.
It is believed a man who lives locally may have chased three youths away from the property on Friday night but no further details are available.
PC Matthew Zurowski, from Thetford SNT, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or has further information about the attempt or the three youths.
You may also want to watch:
PC Zurowski can be contacted on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 10 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes