Man attacked by three youths in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a 20-year-old man was attacked by three youths in Lowestoft.
Trouble flared in Raglan Street at about 4.45pm yesterday (September 30).
The 20-year-old was walking along Milton Road East and on arriving at the junction with Raglan Street he came across three men who were verbally abusive towards him before approaching and assaulting him.
The 20-year-old was knocked to the floor and he suffered swelling and bruising to his head during the attack.
The three attackers are white, aged between 16 and 18, with the first described as about 6ft 2in tall, of muscular build with untidy long sandy hair and wearing a white short sleeve top, grey jogging bottoms and white shoes.
You may also want to watch:
The second attacker is around 5ft 10in tall, of skinny build with short black hair, wearing a short sleeved black top and black jogging bottoms and the third man is slightly shorter at around 5ft 8in tall with short brown hair.
• If you were in the area on Friday, you witnessed the altercation or you recognise the descriptions given then contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'