Man attacked at Great Yarmouth KFC restaurant
A man was seriously assaulted at a KFC restaurant in Great Yarmouth.
The 25-year-old victim suffered serious facial injuries after the attack at the Marine Parade fast food outlet, at around 4am on Sunday, July 21.
Two men aged 18 and 35 have been arrested in connection with the incident.
Both have been bailed by police pending further inquiries.
Officers want to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed this assault.
You may also want to watch:
Call DS Chris Burgess at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods