Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 28-year-old man was attacked and robbed by a gorup of males in Corton Road, Lowestoft, between 9pm and 9.45pm on Friday, September 14.
The man and a friend were sitting inside a silver car parked near the junction with Yarmouth Road when a vehicle – possibly a small white van or people carrier - pulled up in front of the car and five or six males got out.
They approached and threatened the 28-year-old before assaulting him. Keys, a gold bracelet and a mobile phone were all stolen before the males got back in the vehicle and drove off towards Corton.
The 28-year-old victim suffered cuts to his head.
Anyone with information call DC 849 Small at Lowestoft CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy