Man arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A man has been arrested as police continue to tackle the supply of drugs in Lowestoft.
On December 28, around 3:45pm, plain clothed officers from the East Scorpion team were conducting proactive patrols in the area of Stradbroke Road and became aware of a man acting suspiciously.
A 27-year-old from Lowestoft was arrested on suspicion of possession of a Class B drug with intent to supply.
He has been released on police bail pending further enquiries and is due to return to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre on February 2.
Police would urge anyone with information about those involved in drug dealing or who witness any suspicious activity to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree