Man arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A man has been arrested as police continue to tackle the supply of drugs in Lowestoft.
On December 28, around 3:45pm, plain clothed officers from the East Scorpion team were conducting proactive patrols in the area of Stradbroke Road and became aware of a man acting suspiciously.
A 27-year-old from Lowestoft was arrested on suspicion of possession of a Class B drug with intent to supply.
He has been released on police bail pending further enquiries and is due to return to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre on February 2.
Police would urge anyone with information about those involved in drug dealing or who witness any suspicious activity to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?