Man arrested in relation to double Mildenhall murder
A man has been charged with perverting the course of justice with relation to the murder of two men at a travellers' site near Mildenhall.
Michael Clinton, 41, of the Mildenhall area, is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates Court on December 6.
The bodies of David Castell, 29, and Shane Hill, 20, both from Southend, were found at Willow Park, Beck Row, on March 15. Both had been shot.
Christopher Line, 28, a landscape gardener from Beck Row, is accused of murdering the men.
Line's case has been adjourned to a hearing at Ipswich Crown Court on January 20 next year.
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 3 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 4 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 7 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall holder to retire
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 10 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours