Man arrested in Northrepps on suspicion of firearms offences
- Credit: Ally McGilvray
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of firearms offences in Northrepps.
Officers issued a warrant at an address in School Lane on Friday and seized a large quantity of firearms and ammunition.
A 35-year-old from the Northrepps area has been arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has since been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
Officers are continuing searches today and a cordon has been put in place in order to allow officers to carry out that work.
Chief inspector Ady Porter said: 'While there is further work to be carried out at the address we expect that to be completed on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to reassure the public that we do not believe there is any wider risk to the local community.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old