Man arrested following motorcyclist’s death is released on bail
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested following the death of a motorcyclist in Great Yarmouth has been released on bail.
The man in his 40s from the Beccles area was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and drink driving on Tuesday night.
He has been released on police bail until December 3 when he will have to report back to officers.
Alec Bramham, 25, was riding his black Lexmoto Arrow motorbike along Southtown Road at around 10pm on Tuesday when a collision between his bike and a black Peugeot 207 happened.
He was treated at the scene and the road remained closed for four hours.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday morning police confirmed the motorcyclist had died.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the crash, or anyone who saw the manner of driving of the car or the motorcycle before the crash, to get in touch.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
Anyone who can help should call 101 quoting incident number 525 of November 6.