Man arrested following drugs raid in Swaffham
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Police in Swaffham have seized a haul of drugs, believed to be heroin, with an estimated street value of between £18,000 and £19,000.
They have also arrested a 57-year-old man from the Swaffham area on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
Officers carried out a routine search outside a property in Mill Street at 2.35pm on Friday, September 23.
The man was later released on police bail pending further enquiries until Monday, November 14.
Inspector Jon Papworth said: 'We do not tolerate drug dealing and will always take a proactive approach in bringing offenders to justice.
You may also want to watch:
'We always encourage the community to report suspicious behaviour to their local officers.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation