Man arrested after gas canisters stolen from James Paget Hospital in Gorleston
A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of burglary after gas cylinders were stolen from the grounds of the James Paget University Hospital (JPH).
The incident happened between 3am and 3.20am on Friday, February 1.
The Lowestoft man was arrested on Tuesday, February 5 in connection with the incident where canisters of Entonox gas were stolen.
He was interviewed before being bailed to return to police on March 21, pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact officers at Gorleston on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month