Man arrested after crash sees woman sustain life-threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a four-vehicle crash saw a driver sustain life-threatening injuries.
Emergency services were called at 9.30am on Thursday, September 10, following a collision on the A143 at Scole involving a white Ford Transit van, blue Fiat 500, grey Ford Focus and black Ford Galaxy.
An air ambulance attended the scene, near the junction with Kiln Lane, while the A143 and roundabout at Needham were closed until 6pm.
The driver of the Fiat 500, a woman in her 50s, was taken to the Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with life-threatening injuries. The drivers of the other vehicles suffered minor injuries.
A man in his 20s was arrested in connection with the crash and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and encouraging anyone who saw the manner of driving of any vehicle prior to the collision to come forward.
Those with information or dashcam footage should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, or email email@example.com.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143