Man and woman suffer injuries after Santon Downham crash
- Credit: Colin Finch
A man and woman in their 20s were taken to hospital after the car they were in hit a tree on the B1107 at Santon Downham, near Thetford.
The crash happened just after 11pm on Friday and saw a volunteer doctor from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) mobilised to the scene,
The man and woman were assessed by the SARS doctor and they were both taken by ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds,
The woman had a head injury and the man had serious internal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England