Man and woman from Great Yarmouth will appear at crown court on number of drugs charges
- Credit: Archant � 2009
A man and woman from Great Yarmouth will appear at crown court next month of a series of drugs-related offences.
David Cosby, 48, and Victoria Seabright, 20, both of York Road, appeared briefly before magistrates on Wednesday morning before the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Their appearances follow two police raids at a property in York Road in February and March.
Cosby is charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply, possession of cocaine with intent to supply, concerned in the supply of amphetamine, concerned in the supply of MDMA (ecstasy), possession of a firearm, namely a Taser Torch, and possession of cannabis and possession of magic mushrooms.
Seabright is charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply, possession of cannabis and possession of magic mushrooms.
You may also want to watch:
They were both given unconditional bail.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old