Man and woman arrested over death of Hellesdon girl Summer Grant are rebailed
- Credit: Archant
Two people arrested in connection with the death of a seven-year-old Norfolk girl have been rebailed.
Two people were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter by gross negligence after the tragedy in which Summer Grant, aged seven, from Hellesdon, died at a funfair at a park in Harlow, Essex.
An inquest opening in April heard the Valley Primary School pupil was fatally injured when a bouncy castle blew away.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics but died later in hospital from multiple injuries after the incident on March 26.
Essex Police has launched an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Summer's death.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man, both from Cambridgeshire, were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter by gross negligence following her death.
The pair have been rebailed, pending further inquiries, until February 24.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk