Man and woman arrested in connection with death of seven-year-old Hellesdon girl Summer Grant are rebailed
- Credit: Archant
Two people arrested in connection with the death of a seven-year-old Norfolk girl have been rebailed.
A man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter by gross negligence after the tragedy in which Summer Grant, from Hellesdon, died at an Easter funfair in Harlow, Essex on March 26 last year.
An inquest opening in April heard the Valley Primary School pupil was fatally injured when a bouncy castle blew away.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics but died later in hospital from multiple injuries.
Essex Police launched an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Summer's death.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man, both from Cambridgeshire, arrested in connection with the death have been rebailed until June 15.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working