Man airlifted to hospital following crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
A man has been taken to hospital with 'serious' injuries following a collision between a motorcycle and van.
Emergency services were called out about 2.30pm today (Thursday, July 12) following reports of a crash on Bridge Road, Oulton Broad.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) said they were called out to a report of 'a collision between a motorcycle and van.'
The spokesman said: 'An ambulance crew, Suffolk Accident Rescue Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched.
'They treated a man, believed to be in his 20s, who had serious pelvis and leg injuries.'
You may also want to watch:
The man was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
'His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening,' the spokesman for the ambulance service said.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction