Man airlifted to hospital after suffering cardiac arrest in Oulton Broad
A man in his 60s was airlifted to hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest in Oulton Broad.
The ambulance service were called just after 11pm on Sunday (July 24) to Clarkson Road – after receiving reports that a man was not breathing.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'A rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew, ambulance officer and East Anglian Air Ambulance attended.
'Following treatment at the scene, they managed to resuscitate the patient.
'He was airlifted to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
The air ambulance was called to the scene just before midnight – arriving in 16 minutes from their Cambridge base.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 5 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 8 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 10 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road