Man airlifted to hospital after collapsing in Wells
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s has been airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after collapsing on Beach Road in Wells following a suspected heart attack.
The East of England Ambulance Service also sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer and he was made stable at the scene.
Hundreds of beachgoers have headed to the beach today, with temperatures reaching 30 degrees.
His condition is described as critical.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk