Man airlifted to hospital after collapsing in Wells
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s has been airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after collapsing on Beach Road in Wells following a suspected heart attack.
The East of England Ambulance Service also sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer and he was made stable at the scene.
Hundreds of beachgoers have headed to the beach today, with temperatures reaching 30 degrees.
His condition is described as critical.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 6 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000