Man airlifted to hospital after chainsaw accident in Stradbroke, near Diss
A man has been airlifted to hospital after he suffered injuries in a chainsaw accident in a north Suffolk village.
The East of England Ambulance Service received a call at about 3pm this afternoon to Bishops Way in Stradbroke, near Diss.
The man, believed to be in his 40s, had a cut to his arm and a facial injury.
He was taken by air ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69