Man admits sexual assault of woman in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A man from Palgrave, near Diss, has admitted to sexually assaulting a woman in Diss .
Adrian Sharman, 28, of Lower Rose Lane, appeared at Norwich Crown Court yesterday on charges relating to the sexual assault which took place on Saturday, March 19.
At the time of the incident police said Sharman did not know the woman.
He will be sentenced on Thursday, June 2.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps