Man, 34, found hanged at his home in Hempton, near Fakenham
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An inquest was opened and adjourned on a 34-year-old man who was found hanged at his home in Hempton, near Fakenham,
Leon Paul Massingham was found dead at his home in Mill Road, Hempton, on August 31, this year, an inquest opening was told at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thorpe Road, in Norwich.
Senior Norfolk coroner Jacqueline Lake said Mr Massingham, who was unemployed at the time, was found dead in his room.
She said that the body of Mr Massingham was discovered by his father, who had immediately contacted emergency services but said that Mr Massingham was pronounced dead at the scene.
She said that Mr Massingham's death was due to hanging.
Coroner Mrs Lake then adjourned the matter for a full inquest to take place at a later date and this is due to be held at the Norfolk Coroner's Court, in Norwich, on January 29, next year.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 7 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row