Man, 34, found hanged at his home in Hempton, near Fakenham
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An inquest was opened and adjourned on a 34-year-old man who was found hanged at his home in Hempton, near Fakenham,
Leon Paul Massingham was found dead at his home in Mill Road, Hempton, on August 31, this year, an inquest opening was told at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thorpe Road, in Norwich.
Senior Norfolk coroner Jacqueline Lake said Mr Massingham, who was unemployed at the time, was found dead in his room.
She said that the body of Mr Massingham was discovered by his father, who had immediately contacted emergency services but said that Mr Massingham was pronounced dead at the scene.
She said that Mr Massingham's death was due to hanging.
You may also want to watch:
Coroner Mrs Lake then adjourned the matter for a full inquest to take place at a later date and this is due to be held at the Norfolk Coroner's Court, in Norwich, on January 29, next year.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich