‘Good guy’ died drug-related death, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man described as a 'good guy' by his friends died a drug-related death, an inquest has heard.
Dylan Callomon died at Ashbourne Tower on Watling Road in Heartsease, his home address, on May 16.
The medical cause of death was recorded as mixed drug toxicity.
Mr Callomon, who was from St Albans in Hertfordshire, had taken drugs with friends a couple of days before his death, an inquest at Norfolk Coroner's Court heard on Friday.
A combination of drugs was found in his system, the inquest heard.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement read aloud, his friend described him as a good friend and a good guy.
Another statement from a friend said he was always up for a joke. They said he had a history of anxiety and depression.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients
Area coroner Yvonne Blake concluded his death was drug-related.