‘Good guy’ died drug-related death, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man described as a 'good guy' by his friends died a drug-related death, an inquest has heard.
Dylan Callomon died at Ashbourne Tower on Watling Road in Heartsease, his home address, on May 16.
The medical cause of death was recorded as mixed drug toxicity.
Mr Callomon, who was from St Albans in Hertfordshire, had taken drugs with friends a couple of days before his death, an inquest at Norfolk Coroner's Court heard on Friday.
A combination of drugs was found in his system, the inquest heard.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement read aloud, his friend described him as a good friend and a good guy.
Another statement from a friend said he was always up for a joke. They said he had a history of anxiety and depression.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
Area coroner Yvonne Blake concluded his death was drug-related.