Man, 32, found dead in home on Mousehold Street, Norwich is named
A 32-year-old man found dead in his Norwich home was named at an inquest today as John Best.
Police and paramedics were called to Mousehold Street, near to Silver Road, at 7.10am on Tuesday to reports of a deceased male.
Mr Best who lived alone was a sales manager for CBS Media.
A cause of death has not yet been established but is not being treated as suspicious.
Did you know the deceased man? Would you like to pay tribute to him? Call reporter Tom Bristow on 01603 772313 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old