Man, 20, suffered cut lips in Great Yarmouth assault
A 20-year-old man sustained cuts to his lips after he was assaulted in Great Yarmouth.
The incident happened in Mill Road between 10.15pm and 10.50pm on Tuesday, June 4.
The victim and his girlfriend were walking home along the road when they were approached by a man who became abusive towards them.
The offender then became aggressive, pushing and shoving the victim before punching him in the face.
The victim fell to the ground and struck his head on a parked car.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as white, around 5ft 7ins to 5ft 9ins tall, with short dark brown hair.
He was wearing a pink polo shirt, blue jeans with white paint splashes on them and brown work boots.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
The offender ran away and the victim was taken to the James Paget University Hospital (JPH) in Gorleston for checks as he was shocked and dazed.
Call PC Ricki Peake with information on 101.