Male beauty influencer and YouTube star Georgie Aldous from Gorleston is first man in makeup to feature in New Look fashion campaign
- Credit: Georgie Aldous
A male beauty expert from Gorleston is the first man wearing make up to be featured in a top fashion chain's advertising campaign.
Georgie Aldous, 18, makes videos for YouTube and has earned a reputation as one of the country's leading male beauty influencers.
Now he has been chosen as a face for New Look's fashion campaign, and is the first man in make up to do so.
He said: 'I think I'm the only man in my area who walks around with make up on.
'You do get stared at quite a lot. It needs to be normalised a lot more.
You may also want to watch:
'I feel like when people do come forward and there are more male beauty vloggers in the media then more men that do wear make up would go out in it and express themselves.'
Mr Aldous started making videos for YouTube in 2014 as an escape from bullying he suffered at school.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
He was also the first and only male beauty influencer on Instagram's beauty report.