Malaki Morgan released on bail - again- after denying causing GBH to woman in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Malaki Morgan has been bailed for the second time by Norwich magistrates after being rearrested yesterday in anticipation of breaching his bail.
The 30-year-old, from Norwich, was released on bail yesterday after denying causing grievous bodily harm to a woman in the early hours of Saturday morning in Norwich.
However after it emerged his bail address was not available to him, he was rearrested in anticipation of a breach and remained in custody.
This afternoon, Norwich magistrates released Morgan under the same bail conditions after he appeared via video link from Wymondham PIC.
He was bailed to reside at a named address in the city, with an electronic curfew between the hours of 7pm and 7am. He must also have no contact with three witnesses in the case, alleged to have occurred in the early hours of Saturday morning on Adelaide Street.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 8 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 9 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 10 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears