Make-up brand Kiko Milano to open store in Norwich
- Credit: Steve Adams
Make-up brand Kiko Milano is set to open its first store in Norwich.
The leading cosmetics brand is preparing to open its doors in the intu Chapelfield shopping centre in the city.
It will open in the unit previously occupied by Thomas Sabo on the upper ground floor between Hotel Chocolat and Jones Bootmaker.
Kiko Milano was established and founded in 1997 by Percassi. It is an Italian professional cosmetics brand that features a range of makeup, face and body treatments.
The company has more than 1,000 stores in 20 countries, a third of which are located in Italy. The brand has a widespread presence in Europe as well as in Turkey, the Middle East, the US, Hong Kong, India and Brazil. It currently has 48 stores in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
An opening date for the Norwich store has not be confirmed but Kiko Milano is currently hiring staff for the new store.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council