Make-up brand Kiko Milano to open store in Norwich
- Credit: Steve Adams
Make-up brand Kiko Milano is set to open its first store in Norwich.
The leading cosmetics brand is preparing to open its doors in the intu Chapelfield shopping centre in the city.
It will open in the unit previously occupied by Thomas Sabo on the upper ground floor between Hotel Chocolat and Jones Bootmaker.
Kiko Milano was established and founded in 1997 by Percassi. It is an Italian professional cosmetics brand that features a range of makeup, face and body treatments.
The company has more than 1,000 stores in 20 countries, a third of which are located in Italy. The brand has a widespread presence in Europe as well as in Turkey, the Middle East, the US, Hong Kong, India and Brazil. It currently has 48 stores in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
An opening date for the Norwich store has not be confirmed but Kiko Milano is currently hiring staff for the new store.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast