Make the most of it - summery sunshine could end with bank holiday washout
- Credit: Laura Baxter
Make the most of the sunshine this week as Bank Holiday Monday could be a washout.
Temperatures throughout the coming week look set to soar with fine sunshine and still winds pushing thermometres up.
But by the end of the long weekend, thundery showers could be on the horizon as a front of low pressure moves in.
James Wilby, forecaster with Weatherquest, said it is 'looking like a pretty good week.'
'Tomorrow is looking pretty respectable at 21C or 22C and plenty of bright sunshine around,' he said. 'It will reach a little bit warmer by Thursday at 23C or 24C, and definitely feel like summer with pretty pleasant conditions.
You may also want to watch:
'By the end of the week we will pick up a south-easterly flow which will make the east coast feel fresher. There is a bit of an indication things may change late on Sunday in to Monday with an area of low pressure which may generate thundery showers.'
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs