People in King's Lynn experience water supply issues after mains pipe burst
- Credit: Google
Anglian Water engineers are working to repair a burst mains pipe in King's Lynn.
The burst was reported at around 4am on Monday, with people in the area experiencing very low pressure or no water at all.
It has affected an area from Central Road, north past River Babingley, and east to Bergen Way.
Anglian Water's engineers are on the scene attempting to get customers their supply back.
They have called it a "complex job" that is taking them longer than expected to fix, though a fix is expected by 8am.
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water has apologised for the inconvenience.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 6 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC