Main road into Feltwell, near Brandon, to be closed for road repairs
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A main road into Feltwell, near Brandon, will be closed for at least four days while £70,000 repair works take place.
The work to repair the carriageway on several locations along Southery Road - from the junction with the B1160 Decoy road through to a point adjacent to Whitebrudge Farm - will begin on Tuesday, March 7.
The work is planned to take four days to complete, if the weather is suitable.
The road will be closed to all through traffic for the duration.
A fully signed local diversion via Methwold Hythe and Feltwell will be in place throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the works site will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times - but Norfolk County have said it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
The county council has apologised for any inconvenience which made be caused during the completion of the works.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre