Main road into Feltwell, near Brandon, to be closed for road repairs
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A main road into Feltwell, near Brandon, will be closed for at least four days while £70,000 repair works take place.
The work to repair the carriageway on several locations along Southery Road - from the junction with the B1160 Decoy road through to a point adjacent to Whitebrudge Farm - will begin on Tuesday, March 7.
The work is planned to take four days to complete, if the weather is suitable.
The road will be closed to all through traffic for the duration.
A fully signed local diversion via Methwold Hythe and Feltwell will be in place throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the works site will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times - but Norfolk County have said it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
The county council has apologised for any inconvenience which made be caused during the completion of the works.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace