The Greatest Show comes to King’s Lynn to celebrate 250 years of the Circus
- Credit: The Wonder Circus
With magic, unicorns and The Greatest Showman sound track, it's no wonder a circus in King's Lynn is performing to packed out audiences.
Back with their brand new show for 2018, the Wonder Circus has pitched up at Knights Hill Farm Shop, King's Lynn, for 10 days with the last show performed on Sunday, September 23.
Seeing the big top with its bright lights, sounds and smells of the circus it's just like those depicted on the big screen last December in Michael Gracey's, The Greatest Showman.
Ring Master David Goliath opens the show with the films memorable song of the same name where he is joined by the other performers.
A mixture of acts follow including, trapeze artistry, hula hooping, foot juggling with fire, four unicorns and magic performed by Elza and Anna from Disney's Frozen there is something for everyone at the circus.
You may also want to watch:
For more information find the Wonder Circus on Facebook.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each