Macmillan’s mobile information service in Norwich and Diss
- Credit: Archant
Macmillan Cancer Support's mobile information service will provide free, confidential support to anyone with a concern or a question in Norfolk next week.
This month marks the arrival of Carers' Week (June 12-18), an annual campaign supported by Macmillan to highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
The mobile service will be at the Haymarket, Norwich, near Starbucks, from 10am to 4pm on Tuesday, June 13, and it will be outside Diss Post Office from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday, June 14.
Charlotte Argyle, carers' support programme manager, said: 'We're here for anyone who has any questions or worries about caring for someone affected by cancer.
'Whether it's about you, a relative or friend, come on board the bus and talk to us. We can also help signpost you to local services that can provide ongoing support.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools