Macmillan’s mobile information service in Norwich and Diss
- Credit: Archant
Macmillan Cancer Support's mobile information service will provide free, confidential support to anyone with a concern or a question in Norfolk next week.
This month marks the arrival of Carers' Week (June 12-18), an annual campaign supported by Macmillan to highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
The mobile service will be at the Haymarket, Norwich, near Starbucks, from 10am to 4pm on Tuesday, June 13, and it will be outside Diss Post Office from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday, June 14.
Charlotte Argyle, carers' support programme manager, said: 'We're here for anyone who has any questions or worries about caring for someone affected by cancer.
'Whether it's about you, a relative or friend, come on board the bus and talk to us. We can also help signpost you to local services that can provide ongoing support.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab