Luxury holiday park to open in West Norfolk
- Credit: Darwin Escapes
West Norfolk is to gain a multi-million pound luxury holiday resort and spa which will bring 50 new jobs.
Darwin Escapes, based in Talacre, North Wales, is opening Norfolk Woods Resort and Spa at Pentney, near King's Lynn, in the New Year.
It says up to 50 new full and part-time jobs will be created by the development.
The boutique holiday lodge park will provide self-catering lodges with decking areas and private hot tubs.
It will include a heated swimming pool, spa, a state-of-the-art gym, restaurant, café and a refurbished on-site convenience store.
You may also want to watch:
There will be lots for children to do including a nature themed play park and a Go Active field. Pets will also be welcome.
There will also be 80 letting lodges and 38 owners' lodges available priced from £80,000 to £190,000.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list
Managing Director of Darwin Escapes Lindsey Esse said: 'We are investing millions of pounds in the location to create a destination which offers our guests everything they could wish for on a self-catered lodge holiday in Norfolk.
'We know what people are looking for in a great British holiday, which is why all our parks offer the highest standards of accommodation, facilities and service.
'Our homes are designed by some of the UK's leading manufacturers, our beds have the most comfortable mattresses and each lodge is fully equipped with a stylish kitchen. We want our guests to be able to quickly relax and escape from the pressures of daily life.'
The site, off the A47 between King's Lynn and Swaffham, was previously known as Pentney Park and was run as a camping and touring caravan park. Darwin Escapes was granted permission to demolish existing buildings in January.
The firm operates 22 holiday parks throughout the UK offering a variety of holiday styles including secluded boutique lodge retreats, luxury lodge resorts with state-of-the-art leisure facilities and family-oriented traditional holiday parks.
Darwin Escapes' head office is in Talacre, North Wales. It claims to be setting new standards for the UK holiday park industry by creating brand new parks in stunning locations with accommodation and facilities to rival five star hotels.